Participate in Visualize 2045
Take the fun, online survey
One of the best ways to participate in Visualize 2045 is to take our fun, quick online survey. What issues most affect your daily travel? What would make your experience better? Your answers will help inform discussions among elected leaders and regional planners about the planning and funding decisions we should be making to improve the region’s transportation future. The survey is available through July 31.
Attend a Visualize 2045 survey event
We'll be attending community events throughout the region to get the word out about the Visualize 2045 survey and to let people take the survey in person. Below is the calendar of events, which we will update as we confirm new events:
- Saturday, June 17: Columbia Heights Day (DC)
- Sunday, June 25: Greenbelt Farmers Market (MD)
- Friday, June 30: Farragut Friday (DC)
- Saturday, July 1: Frederick First Saturday (MD)
- Saturday, July 1: Reston Farmers' Market (VA)
- Sunday, July 2: Mosaic District Farmers Market (Fairfax VA)
- Tuesday, July 4: Manassas Fourth of July (VA)
- Tuesday, July 4: College Park Fourth of July (MD)
- NEW: Saturday, July 8: Downtown Silver Spring (MD)
- NEW: Sunday, July 9: Dale City Farmers Market (VA)
- NEW: Wednesday, July 12: Crossroads Farmers Market (Takoma Park MD)
- More to come! Check back here for updates.
Later this year, we’ll be planning additional workshops and community events where people can come and share their ideas for the future. Check back here or sign up for email updates to find out when and where the events will be.
Send us your comments online or via social media
The TPB is always accepting comments on its policies, procedures, and plans. Use this form to share your ideas with us. Or you can join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #VIZ2045.