Green Affordable Housing & Jobs Forum
Protecting the Most Vulnerable While Expanding Washington’s Green Economy
J.W. Marriot Hotel
- What is the Cost of Affordable Housing that is not Green?
- Role of Government in Transforming the Market in Making Affordable Green Housing
- The Green Economy: Jobs and Economic Development Potential
- Green Collar Jobs in the Housing Sector
Featured Vendor Applications and Demonstrations
View the event's draft program.
View the event flyer.
Exhibit space is now available!
Registration is required:
- Local Elected/Appointed Official - FREE (when registering, please select "payment by check" for free registrations)
- Participant fee - $40
- Exhibitor fee - $200
- Register online and pay by credit card or check
For more information contact George Nichols (202) 962-3355.
Sponsored by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
~ in collaboration with ~
Enterprise Community Partners Inc.
District of Columbia Department of the Environment
US Environmental Protection Agency