The Health and Safety Subcommittee of the COG Fire Chiefs Committee presents the COG 2017 Safety Symposium. The event will occur on Tuesday, April 4 and Wednesday, April 5 at 8am-4pm on each day (registration opens at 7am). There is no cost to attend this event.
Tuesday, April 4 General Sessions
- War on Silence - Mental Health & Suicide, Presented by Monique Rose
- Taking Care of Your Heart, Presented by Dr. Donald Stewart
- Navigating the NFPA 1851, Presented by Tom Miller
- "Bite" into a Healthy Lifestyle, Presented by Nicole Brown
- Medic Down - When Violence Erupts, Presented by Robin Davis
Wednesday, April 5 General Sessions - Featuring Mr. Gordon Graham
- What is Risk Management?
- Seven Rules of Admiral Hyman Rickover
- 5 Concurrent Themes for Success
- Non-Punitive Close Call Reporting
- Top 10 Things that Get Firefighters in Trouble
COG extends special gratitude to the event's sponsors.