Last updated: July 12, 2016
Use and Conduct Restrictions
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- Post any comment that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- Post any comment that advertises and/or promotes a business, product, or service;
- Use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- Use another user’s account without permission;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;make any automated use of the Service, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider or crawl the Service, or harvest or manipulate data; or
- Publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
Violation of Use Restrictions
If any visitor, employee, contractor, or user violates the use restrictions for COG’s website, COG reserves the right to block use and/or seek damages and other remedies to the full extent of the law.
Purchasing through the Web Site
By submitting an electronic order for purchase through the Site, you are making an offer to purchase which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract between the user and COG. The purchase will not be accepted until COG has obtained authorization from your payment card issuer. COG will not be liable if there is a delay.
We will not accept your order if:
- Payment is not authorized
- There is an error on the Site regarding the price or details of the product
- The product/s are not in stock
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
All sales are final. However, if an event ticket purchased through the Site is cancelled, the user will be informed and receive a full refund.
Links to Other Web Sites and/or Materials
The Service may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by COG.
COG has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. All users of the Site acknowledge and agree that COG shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
The Service and all of its original content on the web site are the sole property of COG and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate national and international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COG MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR OWN DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COG, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH COG OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COG HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.